That September sky, how it whispered "I love you".
Saturday, November 17, 2007 / 11:42 AM

Vampire: A million years over already meh? -_- Full moon not nice meh? Full moon very nice to watch; New Moon very nice to read! :D
Shimin: Cats aren't all that bad what.
YingYing: I also haven't do. -_- You going MCR concert ah? o.O


Shimin made me do this.

1) The person who tagged you was:
Shimin lor.

2) Your relantionship with him/her:
Friends/Classmates. (Eh, I realised relationship is spelled wrongly. -_-)

3) Your 5 impressions of him/her:
Siao, retarded, gay, zilian, usually the target for niao-ing.
(Sorry lah, but I think you're just like a magnet where comes to niao-ing. Or something like that, anyway.)

4) Most memorable thing he/she has done for you?:
Eh. Actually, I can't remember.
Maybe too many things already. -_-

5. Most memorable words she has said to you?:
*glares* "Shityou!"

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?:
Just collapse and die.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?:
Don't know leh.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Not like her? -_- You like your enemies one meh?
Though I'm not saying it's going to turn out that way, of course.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
'Cause I niao her too much.
:D

10. The thing you desire to do most for him/her would be?:
Bring her to a better hairdresser.

11. Overall impression of him/her?:
:D

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?:
Huh, how I know.

13. A character trait you love about yourself?:
Nothing.

14. A character trait you hate about yourself?:
Everything.

15. Person you want to be?:
-

16. Say something to the people who care for you!:
Hello. :D


17. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you. In no particular order...
random order ;D

1. Shimin
2. Liboon
3. Lydia
4. Yixi
5. YingYing
6. Jade
7. Zhiwei
8. Jane
9. Janson
10. Vampire (-_- I bet you're not going to do it anyway. Tsk.)

Who is #6 [Jade] having a relationship with?:
-_- I don't know leh. Who ah?

Is #9 [Janson] a male or female?:
Male.

If #7 [Zhiwei] and #10 [Vampire] are together, will it be a good thing?:
Neutral lor. -_- How I know.

How about #8 [Jane] and #5 [YingYing] ?:
Ehhh, I don't know.

What is #2 [Liboon] studying about?:
-_- I don't know. More ways to make me feel miserable, probably.

When was the last you talked to #3 [Lydia] ?
Err. The last time I passed down a tele message to her? -_-

What kind of music does #8 [Jane] like?:
Ehh, I don't know. But I think she likes her weird choir songs like.. I don't know, West Side Story, Maria, or whatever. -_-

Does #1 have any siblings?:
Yah.

Will you woo #3?:
No leh. :D

How about #7 [Zhiwei] ?:
NO. -_-
I will become... bonkers. -_-

Is #4 [Yixi] single?:
No, double! :D

What's #5's [YingYing] surname?:
Seah!

How about #10's [Vampire] ?:
Chicky-Hero.
Eh your full name very long leh. Vampire Morbid Chicky-Hero. -_-

#4's [Yixi] hobby?:
I think her new hobby is making Liwen cry.
-_- Or maybe not.

Do #5 [YingYing] and #9 [Janson] get along?:
Squadmates leh! :D

Where does #2 [Liboon] study at?:
DHS.

Say something casual about #1 [Shimin] ?
I'm getting quite sick of answering questions related to her liao. (After that whole chunk on top.)
Anyway it all revolves around her being niao-ed what. -_-

Have you tried developing feelings about #8 [Jane] ?:
No. -_-

Where does #9 [Janson] live?:
HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY Avenue!
:D

Are #5 [YingYing] and #1 [Shimin] best friends?:
Don't think so leh.

Does #7 [Zhiwei] like #2 [Liboon] ?
Who likes Boon?
:D Eh, maybe everyone lor.
Maybe no one, maybe someone, maybe ...

How do you get to know #2 [Liboon] ? :
Squadmates! :D

Does #1 [Shimin] have any pets?:
Yah, she has a new imaginary pet cat.
:D

Is #7 [Zhiwei] the sexiest person in the world?:
No. :D

-

I damn sian already leh.
-_- Eh Vampire, I don't feel like doing your quiz leh.
Can I delete the chunk on top? :D

---

I finished Twilight and New Moon! (Which is why I'm blogging.)
Wahlao, they didn't say that she transformed into a vampire or anything. So sad please. ):


" Water flooded down my throat, choking and burning. The iron bar seemed to be dragging me, pulling me away from Edward, deeper into the dark, to the ocean floor.
Goodbye, I love you, was my last thought. "

And then the chapter ended like that. The next chapter began on the next page, with:

" At that moment, my head broke the surface.
How disorienting. I'd been sure I was sinking. "

:D Eh, I don't know why but I thought that was super funny.
I don't care if you don't agree. :D

I'm damn sad now 'cause I finished reading the two books already. -_-

Oh well. :D

-

Vampire: Eh, I blogged within that 23hrs+! Happyyyyyyyyy?
-_-